Sometimes the high-pressure materials used in the manufacture of the bulb cause the dimming of the light gradually, which directly affects the image quality. Once the bulb reduces its luminescence to half, you will know that it is time for a benq projector lamp replacement. It is a good idea to go through a BenQ projector bulb review before you buy one and find out everything you need to know when you make a purchase next time.
BenQ projector bulb review–Buying Guide
Factors to look for while buying benq projector bulbs
Several factors make your purchase worthwhile, and given below are some of them which you should keep in mind, the must-haves in benq projector bulbs.
- High definition image quality
The best benq projector bulbs will have the property to deliver HD images, and this would be one of the essential things to find out when you buy a benq projector bulb.
- Lamp life
The lamp life of a benq projector bulb is yet another factor to consider. How long the lamp lasts is essential to know, as it would be a tedious task to change it often, which doesn’t make your purchase worthwhile.
When you are planning to buy a projector bulb, a question that would arise would be “how much does it cost to replace a projector bulb?” As long as you own the projector, you will have to deal with multiple lamp replacements. Hence, you should always choose an affordable product.
BenQ projector bulb review
benq projector bulb review: EWO’S 5J.JEE05.001 / 5J.J7L05.001 Projector Bare Lamp Bulb for Benq
- This benq projector bulb is manufactured by E-Morse and is available under the brand EWO’S
- Compatible with some benq projector models
- Lightweight and weighs just about 0.7 ounces
- New Generation A+ Lampwick is used inside the bare bulb to produce a precise crystal beam of light
- Delivers a steady light output
- The extraordinary, life of 2500 hours, and the product come with a warranty of 180 days.
- This product goes well with most of the benq projector models, and the cost is comparatively lesser than other similar models in the market
- If you are looking for an energy-saving projector bulb for business and education purposes, this model is the best, saving up to 70% with 240 W power usage, and extended life of 4500 hours
- This projector bulb auto-adjusts
- the brightness and colour,
- making the images more lively
- without housing
- This projector bulb comes with a completely new burner design compared to the previous models.
- Those who are looking for a budget-friendly, compatible, lightweight, and long-lasting projector bulb can undoubtedly go for this.
How long do BenQ projector bulbs last?
The total life span of a BenQ projector bulb ranges between 2500 -4500 hours.
How do you change a bulb in a BenQ projector?
Wait till the projector cools down if it’s been in use. Unplug the primary power source, and remove the screws carefully. Detach the existing projector bulb, fix the new one, and use a screwdriver to tighten the screws. Cover the projector bulb with the protective cover that comes along.
How do I change the bulb in my Benq w1070?
In the case of a Benq w1070 projector, remove the screws attached to the panel, and lift the board carefully. If you loosen up the screws attached to the bulb unit, you can easily take it out and replace it with the new one. Fix the panel back. Don’t forget to fasten up the screws and to put the housing back if the device comes with one.
I’m Steven Berry and I’m the proud owner of an electronics store. With years of experience in the industry, I’m passionate about providing top-quality projectors to customers who want to take their entertainment or business presentations to the next level. Browse my store and let me help you find the perfect projector for your needs.