The projector is basically a display device that can be used to project videos, slides, and pictures onto a bigger screen. You can use a projector in classrooms, offices, at home and many other places. Here you will get a better understanding of the best projector for iPhone that you can buy.
If you have an android or an iPhone, then you can use projectors to display the content onto bond papers or big screens to get a great experience while watching movies or web series. As far as the uses are concerned a projector can be used in daily life too. It all depends on the type of projector that you are buying. Therefore, choosing the right one is important.
Mini Projector HOMPOW 5500L- best iPhone projector for bedroom
Mini projector for iPhone ELEPHAS 2021- best camping projector for iPhone
Wi-Fi projector Bluetooth FANGOR- best camping projector for iPhone
AuKing mini projector 2021: the best cheap projector for iPhone
- 1 Best projector for iPhone – Buying Guide
- 2 Factors to look for when buying the best projector for iPhone
- 3 Best projector for iPhone Reviews
- 4 FAQs
- 4.0.1 1. How do I know which projector is the best for iPhone?
- 4.0.2 2. Which is the best projector for home use?
- 4.0.3 3. What specs should I look for in a projector?
- 4.0.4 4. How long will a projector last?
- 4.0.5 5. How can I improve the quality of my projector?
- 4.0.6 6. Which is better DLP or LCD?
- 4.0.7 7. Which is the best projector for iPhone on Amazon?
- 4.0.8 8. Is it actually worth buying a projector?
Best projector for iPhone – Buying Guide
Here you will find a list of the best projector for iPhone.
Also, there is a section on the factors that you must look for when buying the best projector for iPhone that you can buy. . There are multiple types of projectors available like liquid crystal on silicon, digital light processing, liquid crystal display, and others.
Factors to look for when buying the best projector for iPhone
If you are buying a projector for home, then you must find the best projector for iPhone that will elevate the whole performance and entertainment value when you watch movies with it. Let us look at the factors that you should consider when buying the best projector for iPhone.
- Portability: It is one of the most important factors to look for in a projector. Portability plays an essential role not only in terms of traveling or moving with a projector but also in terms of its installation and setup. If a projector is portable, then you can try and move it to different rooms or locations to check the best one. It will enhance your overall experience.
- Screen size: The screen size of the fabric and its price will depend on the projector you buy. If you have a small room, then you can consider a short-throw projector. It displays bigger images at a shorter distance. Therefore, the screen will depend on the projector itself. In case you are looking for a best projector for iphone then this guide will be very useful for you.
- Inputs: This is probably the most important factor in a projector. Projectors now have HDMI inputs and many come with VGA, DVI inputs. It is pivotal to check all the inputs that are provided in the projector and whether your requirement is being fulfilled. In the best projector for iPhone streaming, you will usually see all the input requirements and it will have great compatibility.
- Color reproduction: Many do not know about it but, color reproduction is important. The projector should be able to display all the natural colors, skin tones, and depth of the colors. best projector for iPhone will give you a proper contrast in the colors right from bright to dark from input to input.
- Display resolution and pixel quality: The LCD and the DLP projectors have the same pixel density. You must check the pixel density when buying a projector. Usually, the display is 1024*768 pixels which are natural. But there are other resolutions too. Like 1920*1080 and 720 and even a 360 one.
- Light output and brightness: It is important to see whether the projector is able to display bright colors evenly and properly or not. In case the light output is low, it will make the image look soft and vice versa. The best way to check the brightness quality is to look for the ANSI lumens rating. It will show how much light can a projector put out.
These are some of the basic factors to look for when buying the best projector for iPhone streaming.
Let us look at some of the uses of projectors in daily life and how you can use them too. Usually, they are seen in home theatre systems or offices. But now the uses have increased as the technology has developed. You can use projectors in androids and iPhones as well.
- Home theatre projectors: These are usually used to project HD television and movies at home. These projectors are very well compatible with iPhones too. Some of the best iPhone projector for bedroom have been installed by people now. These are also used to stream the internet and play games.
- Portable business projectors: Such projectors are very lightweight and compact. They are mobile and small. You can connect them to your mobiles and take them anywhere you like. You can find some of the best compact projectors for iPhone on amazon.com.
- Educational and classroom projectors: Many schools and colleges have installed projectors in classrooms for conducting presentations, activities, and other events. These projectors are very well compatible with mobiles now and are used to display slides. These are the best cheap projector for iPhone.
If you are also looking for a projector, then here you will find reviews on some of the best projector for iPhone.
Best projector for iPhone Reviews
Brand name- HOMPOW
Weight- 2.17 pounds
Resolution supported- 1080P
Great projector to watch movies and compatible with Hulu, prime, HBO and Netflix, and many others. The built-in speakers enhance the overall performance.
Compared to the other projectors it has the best LCD display and offers 5500lux image quality. It supports 1080P resolution and has very lightweight making it the best projector for iPhone.
It is the best mini projector and can be used by anyone who is looking for a decent and mobile projector. It can be connected to android, iPhones directly with the help of MHL cables.
- Built-in battery in the mini projector.
- Supports up to 1080P resolution quality.
- You can sync your smartphone screens.
- Easy to use projector.
- Ideal one to gift on occasions like Christmas.
- Only 1080P limited.
- Not ideal for outdoor events.
- Connectivity issues can be faced.
The projector has a built battery and it is a noiseless model as compared to the rest. It has a portable body and you can easily travel with it.
Why you should buy it?
This product is Amazon’s choice and the noiseless model makes it unique. At such an affordable price you are getting the best features.
Weight- 2.30 lbs.
Image contrast ratio- 3500:1
The projector works well and mirrors the device exactly the same. The setup is easy. It has got 4.3 stars on amazon performance-wise. The customer’s review entails that the projector works as described. It is one of the best projector for iPhone.
It offers more connectivity technologies than the rest like VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, TF Card. Also, it offers a 1080P full HD resolution with a contrast ratio of 3500:1 making it very special.
It can be used for a long period of time. People can use it in offices or at homes and even outdoors. It is best suited for a dark environment to give the best results. It is the best projector for iPhone.
- Wireless support
- Wired connections also available if no Wi-Fi.
- Best visual experience
- Unbounded and humanized design.
- Most platforms do not work due to copyright issues.
- wireless connectivity issues.
- Support and warranty issues.
The projector has wireless support and is equipped with VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, TF Card. The design is quite versatile and it is best suited for dark environments.
Why should you buy it?
If you are looking for a small portable projector to use in a dark environment that will give you great contrast and HD quality, then it is the best one to fulfill all your needs.
Weight- 3.48 pounds
Color- mini projector gray
Speaker type- stereo, built-in
The best projector for home and business. Gives clear and quality images. Complete value for money. It has great battery life too.
It has the best battery life of 8400mAh which is the most of all projectors within this price range. It also has multiple connecting technologies like- HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and a Rechargeable Battery.
It is best used for people to enjoy movies at home and have great entertainment. It is wireless and compatible with android, iPhone, and laptops. It also has great battery life for outdoor activities.
- Built-in battery
- Sync smartphone screen
- Easy to use and install.
- Comes with the best battery life.
- Multitude of technologies like HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Rechargeable Battery.
- Connectivity issues.
- Not exactly 6000 lumens quality.
- Does not let you get full experience of the OTT platforms.
The projector has a lamp life of eighty thousand hours. It also has the biggest battery life. It allows you to zoom in up to 75% on RC. It also supports 1920*1080 resolution which is great in this price range.
Why should you buy it?
It has a great 6000:1 contrast ratio and the latest LED technology that allows you to enjoy and get entertained at home. So, if you are looking for a decent projector with a long battery life of 8400mAh then you must buy it. It also has great Amazon reviews making it Amazon’s choice and even the best choice for you.
Hardware Interface: VGA, HDMI
Brightness- 2600 lumens
Mounting Type- Tabletop
Wattage- 50 watts
This projector has an extra-long lamp life of 55000 hours. It implies the lamp can be used for more than 15 years and on an average of 5 hours a day. It has the best performance. The design is portable thus, making it usable anywhere at home and office.
It is the best projector for iPhone in such an affordable price range. It allows multiple connectivity technologies. It also supports 1080P resolution which almost no projector offers in this price range.
The projector is easy to set up. You can connect it to TV Stick / Laptop / DVD / PS3 / Xbox / TV box via HDMI input; Connect to PC via VGA jack; Connect TV/ video devices via AV input. Also, you can connect it to iPhones through an HDMI cable.
- Extra-long lamp life.
- Big screen experience.
- Superior stereo sound.
- Easy to plug and play.
- Enjoyable time with family.
- Resolution issues might arise only in few cases.
- Software updates can be needed.
- Some connectivity issues in rare cases.
The projector has the biggest lamp life, unlike any other product. You can also enjoy a big-screen gaming experience with it. It is compatible with almost every device using plug-in or wireless.
Why should you buy it?
If you are looking for a projector that will give you a big-screen view and big-screen gaming experience and is also in your budget then it is the best choice for you. Also, the built-in speakers provide superior sound quality making the experience worth a while. It is also Amazon’s choice product.
1. How do I know which projector is the best for iPhone?
To determine the best projector, you have to look at the ANSI lumens rating. It shows how much light can the projector put out. The higher the ANSI ratings the better the projector is. Similarly, in the case of iPhones, you must check the lumen ratings of the product.
2. Which is the best projector for home use?
You can check the above buying guide to see the best projector for home use. HOMPOW 5500L is the best projector that you can install at home in any room you like to get the best experience. It will allow you to surf prime, Hulu, HBO, and many such platforms.
3. What specs should I look for in a projector?
As already mentioned above, while purchasing a projector you should look for specs like its portability, screen size, contrast ratio, ANSI Lumen rating, inputs, display resolution, and many others. Looking at the price range is most important. Finding the right projector on budget with the most features should be the main goal.
4. How long will a projector last?
Talking about the life of projectors, it usually lasts around 1000 to 2000 lamp hours. But if you look at AuKing mini projector 2021 then it has a lamp life of 55000 hours. Which is more than enough to last around fifteen years. Therefore, the life of the projector varies according to the brands.
5. How can I improve the quality of my projector?
It is important to take proper care of your projector so it lasts longer. You can do various things to improve the quality of your projector like- adjust the focus, clean the lens from time to time, change the positions of the projectors, change the sharpness and resolution. Moreover, you can buy a new projector after a couple of years if your pocket allows.
6. Which is better DLP or LCD?
If we talk in terms of price, then the LCD is much less expensive than the DLP. In terms of quality, DLP has more mirrors and therefore you can adjust the quality and pixels better.
7. Which is the best projector for iPhone on Amazon?
All of the four projectors mentioned above are amazon’s choice products. So, it depends on your usage that which one will be best for you. If you need a projector with long battery life, then you can go for a Wi-Fi projector Bluetooth FAGOR.
If you need the best projector for iPhone with all the features for entertainment, then you can go for AuKing mini projector 2021.
8. Is it actually worth buying a projector?
Talking about the present scenario where you cannot go to cinemas and movie theatres, projectors are probably the best source to get the big-screen experience at home. If you are a big 4K resolution fan then projectors are the best choice and a worthy decision to make.
Also, check out our post on 1080p vs 4k Projector to know more.