A room star projector is loved by many nowadays. Room star projectors come with galaxies of distinct light variants, covering the entire ceiling of the room, or some of them cover the room at a particular angle. Kids love to sleep with these star projectors ON, and they are excited to see the stars, moon, and other galaxy elements in their rooms.
BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector
Luckkid Baby Night Light Moon Star Projector
Star Projector,3 in 1 LED Ceiling Galaxy Light Projector
While hosting parties, people love to set the mood with this amazing projector that fills the rooms with lights and colours. Some room star projectors even create light effects that synchronise with the rhythm of the music. The room star projectors are budget-friendly and often take less power compared to many other power-plugged projectors.
Best Room Star Projector – Buying Guide
Factors to look for while Buying a Room Star Projector
Before buying your favourite room star projectors, there are certain things you should know in advance, that you spend your hard-earned money wisely. Some of the key factors to keep in mind are given below:-
- Colour variants
A room star projector would be fun and interesting, depending on the light it emits. There are single as well as multi-colour variants that fill the room with mesmerising stars.
- Material used
The materials used in manufacturing room star projectors should be durable and kid-friendly. It should not be a cheap room star projector made of low-quality materials that don’t last and are dangerous.
- Power source
It is good to know the power source used and how much the power consumption/ day would be. Room star projectors come with ac adapter, and most of them are USB powered, as well.
The brightness is one important factor to consider while you buy a room star projector. The remote control should have brightness control options, dim at night, sleep, and brighten during parties/ movie times.
- The angle of the projector
The projector’s angle is yet another factor that should be emphasised while you make a purchase. The coverage of the projector is purely dependant on the angle at which it is manufactured.
Best Room Star Projector Reviews
- This room projector is manufactured by the BlissLights Store and is the best star projector for room
- The stars are available in blue colours. However, this projector has built-in features of RGB multi-colour Nebula cloud, which has got patent protection.
- This is the best laser star projector for the room.
- The Smart App control can be utilised to generate certain customised light effects when paired with the BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 room star projector.
- The direct diode laser (DDL) technology used provides higher efficiency and improves the projector life.
- This projector can be connected to other devices via Bluetooth
- The projector has certain amazing brightness setting modes that can be controlled using the Smart App, which sets the mood and vibe of the occasion
- The intensity of the lasers can be adjusted by using the App and would be variable for gaming, movie night, and office purposes
- This is the best laser star projector for a room that incorporates LED lasers for creating some magical galaxy effects
- Most of the best star projectors are designed to emit only one colour of light, while this projector brings a visual treat by the multi-colour RGB variants
- The material is durable glass and not plastic or silicone, unlike other similar models
- The power source is corded electric, and the product comes with 120 volt AC supply
- This room star projector can be used for get-togethers, parties, gaming rooms, and the brightness-control option makes it ideal to be used as a baby room star projector
- Best suited for bedrooms and home theatre set-ups
- Amazing colour variants
- Smart- App-controlled features
- 90-degree shade glass design
- Smart App feature is something new compared to the Sky Light 2.0 and has been recently introduced that eliminates the need for remote control.
- The RGB multi-colour variant feature is yet another newly introduced feature, where the previous models generated only single colour beams
Why should you buy it?
If you are looking for a budget-friendly room star projector that emits different colours and is equally suitable for all age groups, then this one will be the best choice
- This room star projector was developed and introduced by the LUCKKID brand
- This is a battery-powered room star projector, and the shade material is made of plastic
- This can be the best baby room star projector, ideal for both babies, and kids under 12
- The base of the product comes in different colours like blue, pink, etc
- The shade material is made with a 360-degree angle projection that can be rotated, which ensures the maximum coverage
- 4 LED bulbs are used to generate nine-light variants that combine white, green, red, and blue colours with changing the entire look and feel of your rooms
- The projector has a width of about 5 inches and a height of 5.8 inches, the makes it perfect to be placed in a small corner or even on your bedside tables
- Kids will surely love the painted finish given to the projector, and the projector has got an HD design that covers the entire room with flicker-free galaxy units of multiple colours
- Compared to other similar models offering a 90-degree angle projection, this room star projector comes with 360-degree rotation that covers a wider area and is extremely useful while hosting parties and playing games
- This projector is specifically designed for babies and kids to put them to sleep and to get them introduced to a magical starry night experience; any age group can make use of this projector with some limited features
- It covers a vast area
- low power consumption
- 2-in-1 multi-purpose
- soothing light variants
- Damages due to material
- Compared to the previous models, this baby room star projector has improvised the number of light effects released.
Why should you buy it?
- If you are looking for a room star projector that is suitable for babies/ kids at a low- cost that comes with buttons that are so easy to use that even kids can control it themselves, then you can check this out
- This product was manufactured and introduced to the market by the brand IYUT
- This projector comes with a Bluetooth connectivity option
- This is a remote-controlled room star projector
- This is a ceiling galaxy projector that emits 10 vibrant colours, with brightness adjustments of up to 3 levels at variant speeds
- The device comes with in-built speakers that enable that auto-recognition and plays the music accordingly
- 2 hours timer option included that offers great energy efficiency
- A cloud-wave projector is incorporated with an LED light source
- Variant timer mode settings
- Compared to many similar models available in the market, this projector comes with timer adjustments which can be used to save energy and improve functionality
- Ideal for festivals, game rooms, and house parties, multi-functional properties makes it switch to a night light projector, as well
- Distinct brightness
- rotation of 360 degrees
- Timer on and auto timer-off
- built-in speaker
- Ideal for tabletop placement
The built-in Bluetooth speaker, the brightness level adjustments, and the improvised colour variants are certain factors newly added to this room star projector, compared to the previous models.
Why should you buy it?
- If you are looking for some fun and home entertainment options, then this projector would be the best choice to make
- It comes with multi-purpose audiovisual functionalities, which would be a great deal for the price
1. Can you sleep with a star projector on?
Yes, in most countries, parents introduce star projectors to their kids not just for fun but to eliminate their fear when the lights are turned off, thereby giving them a pleasant, sound sleep.
2. Where is the best place to put a starlight projector?
A star projector can be kept on the floor or on a horizontal ground-level surface to get better projection coverage and maximum features utilisation.
3. Where do you place a star projector?
A star projector can be kept on a plain surface to get flicker-free galaxy effects, mostly in corner rooms or side tables.
I’m Steven Berry and I’m the proud owner of an electronics store. With years of experience in the industry, I’m passionate about providing top-quality projectors to customers who want to take their entertainment or business presentations to the next level. Browse my store and let me help you find the perfect projector for your needs.